Osu in Red

 

Osu Arcade Shopping Area

[Español debajo 日本語は下記]

Today I wanted to post a picture of the city I used to live in Japan, but then I came across this one I took during a trip to Nagoya, and had to upload it. One of my best photos ever, no doubt. I was just wandering around the Osu Arcade covered shopping area after having visited the Osu Kannon Temple, which is just incredibly beautiful (go for a visit if you have the chance); simply enjoying the just a little bit decayed atmosphere of the place, unusually quiet and uncrowded (mostly because it was a Sunday, I believe). Then, I saw those big Osu electric lanterns, and felt like I had to photograph them. Never expected the result to be so good, though. 

Anyway, I really liked the area, and actually went back again the day after I took this picture.

 〜〜〜

Hoy quería enseñaros una foto de la ciudad en la que vivía en Japón, pero entonces me encontré con esta otra que hice durante un viaje a Nagoya, y no he podido evitar subirla hoy. Es sin duda una de las mejores fotos que he tomado nunca. Estaba paseando por el área de Osu Arcade, que tiene las típicas calles comerciales cubiertas japonesas, tras haber visitado el cercano Templo de Osu Kannon, el cual os recomiendo que visitéis, pues es precioso. Mientras disfrutaba del ambiente un tanto anticuado de los comercios de la zona, inusualmente tranquila y vacía (creo que era domingo), vi esas enormes linternas eléctricas en las que pone Osu, y no pude pasar de largo sin hacerles una foto. Sin embargo, no me esperaba que el resultado fuese tan bueno. 

Me gustó tanto la zona que al final volví al día siguiente de tomar esta foto.

 〜〜〜

今日は私が住んでた街の写真を投稿する予定でしたが、急にこの写真を見つけて、アップロードするしょうがなっかたです。名古屋で旅行しに行って、大須観音寺も観光をして、大須観音商店街で散歩しました。少し寂れた店やレストランの雰囲気を味わいながら、この大きい大須の提灯のようなイルミネーションがあって、写真を撮らずを得なかったです。しかし、なんと良い写真です!びっくりほど綺麗ですね。(私はプロではないからびっくりです。) 

ちなみに、大須観音商店街はあまりに気に入って、翌日も戻ってきました。


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unexpected

Shirakawa-go (1)

Modern in Antique